V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Silver '05 FXDI with 6 miles on it September 6, 2005. Now has 2079 miles on it. I love it! My first new bike, and it's a Harley to boot! Totally stock, probably gonna stay that way for a while. I DD this machine, and so far been lucky with the weather, coldest it's been here is a reported 38*F one morning, thought my thumbs fell off when I tried to open my front door.
The only reason I'm not riding right now, it's my bedtime, and I gots to go to work tonight. Hope to meet you fine folk!

ed

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Welcome from the other side of DFW!
I picked up my bike Sept 11 last year, have 8k + miles on it and it's not my DD. You got to get out more man!!
Enjoy the scoot. Hope the weather stays decent for you!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Glad to meet ya. Great choice of bikes. Congrats on the NEW.

Stick around and get some real laughs, techno help and make some friends.

Welcome to the bikers. biker, motorcycle cyber wonderland.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new FXDI. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I definately need to get out more...all I do is work, eat, and sleep.
Lurking through some of the technical and product review posts...I think this is the place to be!

Lookin forward to some ride time!

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Hope to see you if you ever get to the west side of the DFW area. Enjoy your ride and post often.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again!
Its good to see some North Texans here.
Is there a local event anytime soon? Details?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi from Plano

Greeting from the north...North DFW that is! I live in Plano. Good to see you and welcome to V-Twin Forum. :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts