V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I've been a HD rider since 2000, a sport bike rider since 93, and a gernal rider all my life. I'm an Infantry Captain in Germany, and I broke my Springer in riding to Ireland (see pic of bike in front of a pub). You can also see me as CPT Z06 in the corvetteforum. I look forward to all the fun and information this forum seems to have.

I want to do an all black paint job on the bike, no flames, no emblems, nothing, just crome and black, what do you think?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome CPT '00SPRINGER, enjoy.............

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
CPT '00SPRINGER said:
Hello everyone!! I've been a HD rider since 2000, a sport bike rider since 93, and a gernal rider all my life. I'm an Infantry Captain in Germany, and I broke my Springer in riding to Ireland (see pic of bike in front of a pub). You can also see me as CPT Z06 in the corvetteforum. I look forward to all the fun and information this forum seems to have.

I want to do an all black paint job on the bike, no flames, no emblems, nothing, just crome and black, what do you think?
WELCOME CAPTAIN. I AM IN FAVER OF LOW MAINTEANCE WIPE AND RIDE. BLACK IS COOL.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Black is good.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,& as Dean said,Thank You for your service,it DOES NOT go unnoticed!

Yes,black is definitely good.

Enjoy the Springer & the forum!!! guido

·
Registered
602 Posts
A totally black Harley with a touch of chrome??

Hmmm...

Interestting concept

Welcome to the Forum. Best Damn Web Site Period.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts