V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I posted in the general forum not realizing this forum was here. So here it goes.

26 y/o male married no kids, new house, 2 dogs, Labs. 90 gal aquarium with south american chiclids in it. Work as a Paramedic in Charlotte. This is our first bike, bought a 2003 Dyna Super Glide on Friday. I have the best wife in the world. Can't wait for bike week and many safe rides to come. I am learning as I go so forgive me if I ask stupid questions, but I don't want to f*ck this bike up.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome again and there isn't any stupid questions.................did I say that right?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Bob,

I am not sure what they told you in your first post, since I work basically two jobs and just got back from a week out of town, so I can't always keep up with all the posts to the other forums. But if they did tell you or you haven't taken the MSF course it is extremely recommended, no matter how long you have been riding. The course goes over a lot of good habits to form to improve your riding and help in avoiding those who are not paying full attention.

Mirrors are great inventions to bad most don't use them and regardless when cagers use their turn signals they do have the right of way, can and will cut you off. Trust me both of these things happened just this last weekend. Ride safe and take care of your wonderful Wife and Yourself.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts