V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm from central CA, Bakersfield to be exact. I ride an '06 StreetGlide and I love it. I found this site by accident and I am so glad I did:thumbsup: . I have learned quite a bit just from reading everyone else's posts. My wife and I met while stationed in Germany in the Air Force. She loves riding passenger and my ultimate goal is to get her out as a driver. She is starting on my son's dirt bike and man is that a sight. I'm just happy to be riding nearly everyday for now.? prty:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
welcome to the board. I'm new here too and you will find info on nearly everything you would want to do to your bike. ride safe

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! Thanks for your service and congrats on the new Street Glide!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi:

Enjoy the glide. You picked a WHOPPER of a site. Some very cool machines and folks here. Welcome aboard.

Good luck teaching your lady to ride. I tried and have given up. People either get the 2 wheel thing or they don't.

She dropped the bike and got a nasty burn on her leg. The whole front break concept was way over her head. Then on the dirt bike, she popped the clutch and the bike went vertical, launched up in the air and came down and broke the handlebars and bent the poop out of the rear fender.

I will keep her on the back of the bike, when I can get her to go for a ride.

Thanks for your service to our fine country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts