V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy all:

My name is Harley. No kidding. My folks must have been biker wannabes!!

Found this place by accident awhile ago. I've been riding on and off since 1970, my last bike was a 1983 Low Rider, then there was a dry spell where I didn't have a ride, mainly because my ex-wife was such a b*tch, she hated motorcycles and made me sell my bike. In retrospect, I should have kept the bike and dumped her.

A couple weeks ago, my wife & I were out running some errands on a Saturday, and I suggested we go to the local Harley shop, just to take a look at the new bikes. I swear, that's all I wanted to do, just look. We looked around, then she spotted a 2006 Wide Glide, Deep Cobalt blue. I threw a leg over it, sat down on it, she says, "Wow, you look like you belong on that bike". She then tells me she has to take a bathroom break, she'll be right back. When she got back, she got right next to me and said, "Let's get this bike". She was dead serious. So, there's a 2006 Wide Glide sitting in my garage. I had the dealer change the mufflers to Screamin' Eagle baloney cuts, and do the stage 1 before we picked it up.

It's all my wife's fault!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Does she have a sister?

Seriously though, Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum.

Gotta love that Cobalt Blue.

:welcome:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Now thats a hell of a good story. Congrats!!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts