V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is are the differences between the Harley Softail Nostelgia (FLSTN) that were made from 1993-1996 and the Harley Softail Classic (FLSTC) made today besides the engine being a solid mount on a FLSTN versus a rubber mount on today's Twin Cam FLSTC? The look the same in pictures, any other differences?

I have been considering 1994 FLSTN with 25K miles on it and was wondering what the value should be as well as any technical problems that may be problematic with this model of Harley.

Thanks in advance for any advice or knowledge you can give me on this matter.

:cool:

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
basically the flstn is a stripped down version of the heritage. no saddlebags, windshield, and so on. might be of some collector interest dont know. according to kelly blue book if you were to trade this flstn in they would give ya $11335 the retail is $15588 dont sound too accurate to me. search on cycletrader.com for the same year and see what others are selling em for. i drove a twincam duece the other day. the tc88 is smooth, real smooth. but the evo is definetly doable, and i kinda enjoy the "rumbling".

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
The FLSTC is not rubber mounted. The tc88b is smooth as glass and the evo shakes like crazy. Except for the name them are different machines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts