·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi fifth gear and diverduck1,
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like they are not a bad thinbg. My riding buddies say the same sort of things about changing the bike, but I too like the Dyna ride and now that Ive installed a screamin eagle air kit and V&H starights, I have too work for more money again. Aloso, thanks for ebay tip. I'm gonna start looking there for good deals on new parts.

mclowrider

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got a set of the passenger boards for my '02 FXDL, and just took 'em off....my girl said that the angle was a little uncomfortable and forced her to sit back a little farther than she wanted.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
GlennM said:
I got a set of the passenger boards for my '02 FXDL, and just took 'em off....my girl said that the angle was a little uncomfortable and forced her to sit back a little farther than she wanted.
I also have the passenger floor boards. I agree that the angle is useless and senseless. Why in the hell would HD give them a weird angle like that? I like the looks as for as folding up like they do but they are not what i would consider practical for an average sized passenger. My daughter fits them pretty well with her short legs though. I think i'm going back to the original brakets and pegs and for a long two up trip i will put the mini-floorboars on that i bought aftermarket. Another useless accessory for a Dyna that Harely put out there without any thought to the ergonomics.

5th

·
Registered
205 Posts
I thought I was doing something good for her, springing the $272.95 (yes, $272.95!!) for her comfort...but was actually happened was HD just took me for another over-priced accessory. At least my dealer has a 20% off day every week. I could have spent that money on something else if I knew they were useless due to the weird angle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts