V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone ready for the flood run? I'm not, bike is still at shop in storage, hope to get it next weekend, have some goodies to put on it.:yes:

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
I'm gonna miss it. :( But the good thing is we will be on our way down to Laughlin instead. ?prty:

·
Let er rip!
2,876 Posts
You lucky bastards!!!

The Defrost Your Nuts Run seems a little early.........

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
I hope it is a good spring flood run for everyone. I don't think I could have possible gotten any wetter last year.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fortunatly, I had family obligations and missed the "real" wet one of last year, but do remember coming north out of Roch in our cage and almost having to pull over during a downpour. Hope it is a lot better!!:bowdwn:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Defrost...

Anybody know when the Defrost is happening this spring? I thougt it was the weekend before the flood run? Starting spot? Anyone?

oh1deuce said:
You lucky bastards!!!

The Defrost Your Nuts Run seems a little early.........

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
We won't be able to go to the Flood run either.. Have a wedding to go to in Lewiston, Mn ..I'll take pictures of all the bikes though.. Might stop at Bucks Bar and have burger on the way there :banana: :yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.