·
Registered
985 Posts
It's great stuff for FB wheels.
Adds a protective layer also.

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
Yep, have used it on paint before. Some AH got on my ride one day, I wasn't there, and looked like they drug their shoe/boot across the tank. I used Flitz to removed the small scratches. Also used it for some overspray that accidently go on the fender. Have posted this on another tread but I use Flitz on all my chrome. This is the product that I use on the exhaust. Start the bike, hold you hand on the muffler until you have to pull you hand off, shut of the bike and apply the Flitz. Good product and works great....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Flitz is da shitz! Just got done using it on my chrome and what a difference.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Flitz is some of the best stuff to come down the pike in a long time. I use it for almost everything. I does not scratch anything, it removes waterspots from mirrors and chrome, bugs from anything and if used with a little bit of stainless steel wool it removes rust from anything. It also is a good aluminum polish.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I found it on www.eastwoodco.com for $17.99 for 5.29 oz. tube.
Thats a $1.00 cheaper than the flitz site but i have not seen it any where
where i live.Still looking..
Has anyone tried the Blue Away stuff own your pipes?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I sell Flitz in my tackle shop... And use it on my ride.
Works wonders. Tried the Blu Job amd it worked, but I got sore fingers cause it takes so long...
If you need some, just e-mail me and I'll ship it off. I'm in Canada, but the border is no problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.