V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what is the differance between the flhtcui and the flhtcui shrine?

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
I think it's this fender trim you get with the shrine version:

Actually, I thought it was a cooling fan (parade duty) and emblems.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Emblems??I don't have no stinkin emblems...LOL.Anyways, My firefighter edition flhtcui is called the flhtcui shrine according to the vin numbers.so I thought It might be something differant.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hoss, I have the Peace Officer edition which is a Shrine model also according to the vin. My bike has nothing special either except for the colors and a chrome insert on the CB/Intercom that reads "Peace Officer Edition" which was not on when I picked it up. A few weeks after I took delivery H-D sent the chrome piece to the dealer and it was given to me at the 500 mile service. Check with the dealer to see if one exists for your model. I believe this is the only difference for the Shrine model too. If you get the chance, post a pic of your bike on the forum - I'd like to see it.:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told by other ff harley owners that I should receive my emblem in a couple of weeks. I have 425 miles on her so far, waiting for that 500 mark so I can open it up a little.....
I tell everyone that its like riding my lazy boy down the highway.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Very cool - I like it! The pictures always look better than the ones H-D puts on their website. Good luck and congratulations. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yesterday I saw a Firefighter Edition Ultra Classic and later that day, a Firefighter Edition Road King. They look great. I didn't realize how quiet the stock exhaust is. After the summer I'm going with the Stage I kit and Screamin' Eagle pipes! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hoss, I am new to this forum and riding, but I have a FF Ulta Classic too. I love it. I just turned 300 miles on it last night. I took the lower leg farings off to allow more air flow, I was cooking.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Purchased mine May 17th and so far have 3700 miles....I know what you mean about the heat. I purchased a quick detach kit from rivco products that makes taking the lowers off and on a whole lot easier..www.rivcoproducts.com
BTW, Welcome to the club

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased mine on July 8, ordered it Feb. I just have 300 miles on it, still in the break in stage, and learning the bike, but having loads of fun. I am off all weekend and the only plans are to RIDE, and buy more chrome, chrome won't get you home, but it might get you blown.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hoss, did you get your F.F.E. decal for your CB/Intercom yet. If so, I'd like to see it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts