V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a chrome bracket but do not see how it connects to the left side fender mounts. This is a HD part. I see it bolts on and there is an unused threaded nut attached to the fender bracket but this does not seem to adapt. Help me please...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I recently installed the relocator bracket on my Ultra when I made the tourpak detachable. The bracket is made to fit on the rear docking hardware that I had to install.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. this shows me that the rear docking kit is needed in order to mount the antenna bracket. Guess I will shell out another $55.00 for the kit but I would eventually be going to this anyway. The pics really helpand I appreciate you taking the time.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
rustyrun said:
thanks. this shows me that the rear docking kit is needed in order to mount the antenna bracket. Guess I will shell out another $55.00 for the kit but I would eventually be going to this anyway. The pics really helpand I appreciate you taking the time.
Why not buy a tune trapper antenna or one of the other options to get rid of that ugly whip antenna and put one inside the fairing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts