V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Poor bastard, I told him that one bowl of my world famous Chili was enough! Gonna leave fingerprints in the toilet seat tomorrow for sure.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Dude...if you would have read the site thoroughly, you would have read that it does not work with EFI.
Why the hell would anyone want flames that close to a $20,000 bike?
Have they lost their freakin' minds?????

·
Registered
306 Posts
Man these are sweet, but nothing good could come from them being on my bike!!! Although when someone throws a lit cigerette out the window and it hits me I could finally get some revenge!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I could dig something like this if I had a old 50's chopped mercury or something, but I'm not sure on a bike. I guess it would be kinda cool if you could do a clean install so you don't have a bunch of crap running all over your bike.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
One of my boy's has had his ride set up for many years with a flame jobber. He has 2 buttons, 1 lets airplane fuel into the pipes from a seperate little bottle and the other set it off. 2 small drill holes in his pipes was all he needed. I have seen him set many a things a flame. Maybe I'm nuts, but I love that shitt. VERY COOL

·
Registered
246 Posts
Honkylips said:
actually, dude, after I scanned the site, I saw that the super kit DOES work with EFI;)
Everything I read on that site says no to EFI, where do you see that?

It says this
(Q) Do know of anyone that makes a kit for EFI or can change my onboard computer to work with your kit ?
(A) I know of no one that makes a kit for EFI,cat. Converters, How ever "Super Kit", Build your own, will work on any car, ......... This kit is not for the timid.

Here
Does this not say that super kit only works on cars?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Poseidon said:

Everything I read on that site says no to EFI, where do you see that?

It says this
(Q) Do know of anyone that makes a kit for EFI or can change my onboard computer to work with your kit ?
(A) I know of no one that makes a kit for EFI,cat. Converters, How ever "Super Kit", Build your own, will work on any car, ......... This kit is not for the timid.

Here
Does this not say that super kit only works on cars?

Their super kit works on bikes, they're Super Kit description reads:
I f you have a motorcycle, car, truck, etc. that has EFI, FI or cat. Converter , or just want the super flames ,this is the way to do it .
I'd still be curious to see how clean of an install you could do on a bike. Some of the pieces look a bit clunky. Personally, I'd prolly end up getting arrested if I had this on my bike. I'd be too tempted to get silly with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts