V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

bit off topic, but here goes..

I have acouple of fat bobs that I want to fit to my car engined trike. It has a standard bike tank, that straddles the top tube, at the moment, so I need to know what the fittngs look like for the new ones.

Anyone know where I can get a closeup look at the top of a Harley frame to give me some sorta clue? Or where I can get a hold of some "universal fitting brackets" in the UK?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.