V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sat on a NT at the dealer and my arms were full extended and my knees were in my chest. (I'm 6'2)

I just love the blacked out theme.

What can I do to make the bike fit better. Controls?? Bars??

Any suggestions would be great as would guesses on expense.

Thanks!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Hmmm... 20 inch apes and 3inch over extended foward controls might help.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Put the 3 inch extended forward controls on and a strutless fender, The fender will give you another inch back and down...

·
south of heaven
282 Posts
I'm 6' 5" here and I put the ness extended forward controls on it, helped alot. I just put street slammer bars on it to move the bars back a wee bit.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I'm 6 foot and put Wild 1 501 pull back drag bars on mine with a Mustang seat. The stock seat looks good but for a long haul it gets pretty uncomfortable. The bars come in black powder coat if you want and can be wired internally. I made one 700 mile day and a couple 500 mile days with no problems.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I, like Marvin, installed the Wild1 501 bars. I also put on the Ness 3" forward control extensions. Now, I'm looking at seating. I contacted High End and found out their badger solo moves you back approx 1-1/4" and down about the same. I feel this will be perfect as I am 6'1"
Good luck!

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Ive got the extended pegs on my FXDL and Im 6'1"

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I'm 5'10". I have boards on my train and just put on a set of Wild 1 560's.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Bars,seat and fwd controls.I have 3"extended fwd controls,chubby 8" pullback bars and a corbin,I'm 6' and it fits like a glove.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts