V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Saw one on the HWY on I-35 in Dallas

Was out riding this weekend and saw a VROD (stock, no windshield/bags) on interstate 35 near Gainesville..

Either he was a dealers or somehow he got his hands on one. Looks nice.

Was not aware that there was an official "launch" date...??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am getting the first one for sale here in AZ.
I have heard they are supposed to arive the first week in
Dec. I hope to get it before Xmas.

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
I saw one at the local dealer on Friday the 30th. They were installing grips,pipes and some chrome pieces for display. The tech got to ride it and found it to be very powerful.:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Took the saddle of a V-Rod in Red Oak, Iowa. My first impression as I first sat on it, was it felt more like a sportster, narrow and small, and as if I was sitting on the front end of the thing. But a look around the edge and seeing the front wheel way out there told me different. I heard a whirring sound, probably the cam, but reminded me of a rice burner. Besides that, the other sounds were Harley. Turning is not quite what you'd expect the first time through, but easily get use to it. Would I buy it...only after I get the wife a ride, then maybe as a spare. Looking for a good job to pay for it...any hooks?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Big Al
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing