V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everyone im allison 32 married with 3 girls. we live in rapid city for seven years and i still havnt went to the rally. i here how fun it is but my husband wont let me go. he says its no place for a girl!!?? well this year my husband and girls will be in utah during the whole week of the rally!!! yay!! so im just curious whos all going to sturgis this year and who has an extra seat for me?? i wanna go sooo bad and now i have a chance this year. i love riding and i also drink. im just wondering if anybody could pick me up in rapid city? id love to stay all week if u have room for me? im getting super excited. what he doesnt know wont hurt lol since he forbidden me from going. happy rally!!

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
hi everyone im allison 32 married with 2 girls. we live in rapid city for seven years and i still havnt went to the rally. i here how fun it is but my husband wont let me go. he says its no place for a girl!!?? well this year my husband and girls will be in utah during the whole week of the rally!!! yay!! so im just curious whos all going to sturgis this year and who has an extra seat for me?? i wanna go sooo bad and now i have a chance this year. i love riding and i also drink. im just wondering if anybody could pick me up in rapid city? id love to stay all week if u have room for me? im getting super excited. what he doesnt know wont hurt lol since he forbidden me from going. happy rally!!
Go see your psych doc and run this by him.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
im not a troll what r u talking about. i just wanna goto the rally. sorry if i offended u
You didn't offend me. Your poor choices offend me.

Stay home, stay married, raise your children, be responsible and be a good mother and maybe once your children are grown you can be the irresponsible whore you want to be. But for now don't throw your kids under the bus at this juncture. It wouldn't be prudent.

I'm just saying.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg now im a whore?? this is sooo hurtful.i just want to goto the rally for once in my life and this year is the perfect time

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
omg now im a whore?? this is sooo hurtful.i just want to goto the rally for once in my life and this year is the perfect time
Sometimes the truth hurts. Go with your husband one year. If not there's worse things to have missed in life. The juice is just not worth the squeeze in what you're trying to do here. For the love of humanity have respect for yourself.

·
Registered
127 Posts
You write two threads on a forum, such as this, and telling the world that you would be open to spending the week with some random dude that has an "open seat" even though you are married and have three kids.
You don't see the potential "whore" in that?
I see a spiteful self-centered bytch too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
You think stepping out on your husband for a week with some random dude from an online forum is what? Payback?
Grow up.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
This thread reminds me of a troll posing as a woman and doing a really good job of it,lol!

But I'm gonna play it straight up in the event there is actually a female this foolish...truth is stranger than fiction.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Oy vey mixing prescription meds with alcohol never works.

Sent from a handheld item of convenience.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
omg im not a troll im female how can i prove it?
You may be right as I don't think a guy pretending to be a female could come up with such a cock-a-mamy self destructive request.

Go away. Act like you are 32 years old. Go take care of your kids. Act honorably in your husbands absence. Quit being in a hurry to be the poster whore of the month.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm guessing "Allison" is really young. She reminds me of all the girls I dumped when I was in my teens and 20's. Self-centered, selfish, spiteful, and jealous all rolled into one.

Allison, sit down and really think about wtf you are about to do. If you want a divorce, go file for one. Why would you sacrifice your marriage to exact some warped sense of revenge because your hubby has yet to take you to a rally?
GROW UP

What is your plan if things go sour and your "seat" decides that you are not sufficiently "keeping your end of the deal." You politely refuse to put that thing in your mouth, so his answer is to drive way out in the middle of nowhere (lets face it, there is plenty of nowhere around Rapid City/Sturgis) and cuts you up into little bite-sized pieces and bury you in a cow-patty filled field?

Are you REALLY this stupid and naive?

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
I'm guessing "Allison" is really young. She reminds me of all the girls I dumped when I was in my teens and 20's. Self-centered, selfish, spiteful, and jealous all rolled into one.

Allison, sit down and really think about wtf you are about to do. If you want a divorce, go file for one. Why would you sacrifice your marriage to exact some warped sense of revenge because your hubby has yet to take you to a rally?
GROW UP

What is your plan if things go sour and your "seat" decides that you are not sufficiently "keeping your end of the deal." You politely refuse to put that thing in your mouth, so his answer is to drive way out in the middle of nowhere (lets face it, there is plenty of nowhere around Rapid City/Sturgis) and cuts you up into little bite-sized pieces and bury you in a cow-patty filled field?

Are you REALLY this stupid and naive?
And yes Allison there is the very real of that!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
omg im not trying to get revenge i just think its my turn to have fun besides babysitting while he goes to the rally

1 - 20 of 65 Posts