V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -

Here's my story, and i'm sticking to it. I purchased my first Harley in May of 2002. Ever since then it's been nothing but the open road.

I've added my share of parts & accessories (as we all do), but most importantly: SE Stage I Kit, SE II Dyna Slip-Fit Mufflers - Baloney Cut, Leather Saddlebags. The ol' saying goes, 'buying a Harley is just a down payment on the accessories'.

I've been on a bunch of rallies, runs, and trips. Joining me more often that not, are my fellow HOG members - my dad (on a Road King), with mom riding, and my brother (on a V-Rod). In July we were a part of the Harley Nat'l Rally in Duluth, MN. This took us up the North Shore to Canada, and also East into Wisconsin around part of Lake Superior - great rides and scenery! Every rider you meet is friendly, every bike is different, and we all can't stop talking shop. It's great. This past fall i've toured the HD plant/Open House in Tomahawk, WI, and toured the Powertrain Plant in Wauwatosa, WI.

Note: I'm from Minnesota, so the FXDWG is in storage now, and i hope for a quick and mild winter.

I'm new to this site and immediately find it a solid resource. I hope to share more stories, post pictures, and trade ideas down the road.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Welcome SMBInc.
Get involved in questions and input whenever a topic srtikes your interest. Youll find that there is an excellent group of Guys & Gals here that will share info and enthusiasm with you.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome, do become an active participant.....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Welcome fellow Nortlander!! We'll have to hook up and do some cruisin this season.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post up often.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts