·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:D

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I can vision it with the morors turned right and the wires inside, and Im thinking with a better than stock seat it would give it some cleaner lines, it will be/is a eye catcher. One other thing I can see from the photos, pride !!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Even though you didn't quite believe me in the other post, I still say it's the nicest sportster I've seen:)

If it was my bike (which it ain't, so feel free to disregard the following), I'd put a low profile seat on it, and call it done. Again, it's a great looking bike.

·
Registered
335 Posts
lookin bitchin, add a before(stock) to capture the full effect. i guess this would be one of those lemonade from a lemon stories ( you paint saga not the bike in general) i can't believe hoe tight that paint turned out.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
rwb said:
Looks GOOOOD! You can probably ride it all year down there.
in the 30's in the morning and 60/70's in the afternoon. I eat lunch at home every day, drive the truck in the morning and scooter after lunch.

Honk Lips said:
Even though you didn't quite believe me in the other post, I still say it's the nicest sportster I've seen

If it was my bike (which it ain't, so feel free to disregard the following), I'd put a low profile seat on it, and call it done. Again, it's a great looking bike.
Thanks again, a low profile seat is in the future, but there is still allot to be done on this bike, not to mention engine work............:D

Kags said:
I can vision it with the morors turned right and the wires inside, and Im thinking with a better than stock seat it would give it some cleaner lines, it will be/is a eye catcher.
In time, I need to find some narrower mini apes, when I, I will take care of these items.

Kags said:
One other thing I can see from the photos, pride !!!!!
thanks, your right this is my baby !!!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Awesome Misguided. Just freaking awesome!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Great work Jim. The only thing I would have added was the H-D on the tank.

But hey, I had to nit. LOL

She's a beauty. As for a new name, what about Black Princess? Just a though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts