Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops the grips are not HD

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can see I moved the turn signals, still thinking about replacing them with customs

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not all ham cans are ugly!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
stock

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about $1000 later

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still want to replace clutch cable, brake lines and throttle with braided stuff, thats about another $400 :(

·
Registered
985 Posts
Way Cool Ride.
I like the new style OEM turn sigs though, I vote keep what you have.
Is the fork bag an HD?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
380 Posts
great looking bike

Hey misguided that is an awsome looking bike i love the pearl white paint. the stock turn lamps can't get any better so leave them on. now all it needs is some bugs on it to show us all you have been in the wind. or maybe your lady does a good job of polishing it? great job!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks good man..

I know how ya feel about that steel braid.. Its completes the package..
I have HD teardrop mirrors (part#91971-98, $85 retail) that are in like new condition that I'd sell ya for $40 + shipping if your interested.

Looks great though.. Keep it up. nickp.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Man, that bike looks better and better all the time. Good job on it.

Tony:cool:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Looks good man..

nickp said:

I have HD teardrop mirrors (part#91971-98, $85 retail) that are in like new condition that I'd sell ya for $40 + shipping if your interested.

sent you a email

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Dang, just bought them at the stealer.

Misguided, keep up the good work. That thing is looking sweet. Nice job

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lookin good

Misguided did you do the job yourself or take it to the dealer? If ya did it yourself how big of a pain in the @ss was it?

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Misguided that looks sweet. As I said in another post I just bought a 883 Custom. I want to add some things to mine but don't know where to start. What have you done so far to yours?

Are those the Screaming Eagle exhaust I have been reading about?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Re: Lookin good

furious77 said:
Misguided did you do the job yourself or take it to the dealer? If ya did it yourself how big of a pain in the @ss was it?

Did it myself. The biggest pain was the blinker relocation. Had to remove handle bars and such to pull wires back down through the riser. Removing wires from the inside of blinkers was also a pain in the ass. If I had to do this again I would cut the blinker cords pull them trough the riser and resolder them, which I had to do anyway because I had way to much wire when I was done.

Second biggest pain was the throttle switch housing, so much crap in a little bit of space, and of course I didnt read the instructions so removing the throttle and idle cable was a real fun part :mad: had I read the instructions it would have been easier !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts