V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 fxst, all ive done is taken off the turn signals, and put the nightrain bars/ risers on it thus far, plans are for the duce rim/ tire and some chome on the forks. Then possibely some cams and head work this winter

mine and my roommate sporster(its getting repained soon)
[/quote]

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Is that luxury blue pearl? Looks great!~!Awesome!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goldielux said:
Is that luxury blue pearl? Looks great!~!Awesome!
not 100% sure of the name of the color but its a metalic blue(i think, im somewhat color blind) , i love the color
edit: here is what it looked like when i picked it up, diffrent light to maybe you guys can tell the color better

·
Seasoned Wrench
509 Posts
Let the fun begin. Its hard to go wrong with a softail.

peace--

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Nice looking bike but i would highly suggest you install some turn signals. Hand signals work ok during the day but not at night. It's also a pain when you come to a 4 way stop because you can't signal and keep your hand on the clutch. I use to have a custom shovelhead with no turns and damn near got run over on that thing a few times and i'm sure the lack turn signals were a contributing factor. No way i would have another bike without them.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
That is sweet! I swear that that's gonna be the next bike I get. Not specificaly that one, it's yours, but one just like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts