V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey Bud -- I hear ya loud and clear -- congrats!! How long did ya have to wait for her?
Real Happy for you -- way to go !!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No wait walked in on friday and there is was! just had to deceide between the fatboy and lowrider at first i thought it was a little too big ( for a girl) but i think in the long run i'll be happier with it !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How'd you guess! there about the only place around that had any american was a six month wait, paramount had a couple and they were priced pretty close but it's much more convienent to just deal with sheldons Last night was the first time i ever rode it was awesome! went up into clinton around the resevoir had a blast thanks!

·
Registered
544 Posts
That is great hopefully they didn't pick your pocket too much, at least the dealers in our area you'll pay a good bit over MSRP to have one now. Ask Cox, he been waiting and waiting and still waiting.

How long have you been riding? Have you taken the MSF course; it's not a bad idea at all to do it, if you haven't.

Welcome and congrads, just ride safe, we all have to look out for each other, because no one else will.

Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts
What color? Was at Sheldon's last Saturday, brothers brakes went south on a ride and had to get replacements. Looking around and saw a pretty blue/grey color Fatty that had a sold sign on it, yours? Forget Paramount, same people that own Precision down in RI they want to get rich on every fool coming through the door.
Rocko

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was it! they told me they were goig to put it out back! wasn't to happy when i picked it up either they said it would be all cleaned and their was a couple of marks on the seat, they cleaned it but when it was home the marks showed up again it almost looks like ridges or lines dented right in. my boyfriend thinks i should bring it back but now i hate to part with it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
It was over on the left past the office. They had a open house on Saturday so everyone and there uncle was probably climbing on it. OM is definatly right bring it back NOW show them the damage and schedule repairs. You got some bid ching there make it right! After you show it to them (so they know it's there problem) take it up to Keene this Sunday for a shake down.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I definetly showed them before i left the building so they no i wasn't very happy when i left but your right that is alot of money it should be right, just been waiting so so long What's up in Keene?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Swap meet at the Cheshire fairgrounds. Nice ride up 140, 2, 140, 12. No posted speed limits over 55, perfect break in riding.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Hey Rocko, Dennis here! I'm from Worcester and am a good friend of charliege. Where ya hang? I used to do Liberty Heights in Millbury, now I go to Gold Dust on Rt 20. Stop at The Anchor occasionally, too!
This weekend there is a memorial run for Jimmy Belsito. Did'nt know him but I ride with his Dad on Monday nights down to Zip's in Killingly, CT
Charliege' Fatboy was the one next to the V-Rod (on the display ramp) closer to the clothing. I was interested in it too a week or two ago. Bought myself an '02 Deuce at................ Paramount on 9/10. Keep in touch. Nice to know there are others here so close! :Dennis

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good to meet ya Dennis. I live in Mendon and ride with Distant Thunder out of Millbury. If your out and about this Saturday we're doing a benifit car/ bike wash off Rt. 20 behind the old Fair. Swing on by and get to see old ugly bikers trying to do a kids gig. I wanted to have a nekid car wash but I couldn't get anyone to do it for less than $250 hr. Oh by the way real name Drew.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Rocko said:
Good to meet ya Dennis. I live in Mendon and ride with Distant Thunder out of Millbury. If your out and about this Saturday we're doing a benifit car/ bike wash off Rt. 20 behind the old Fair. Swing on by and get to see old ugly bikers trying to do a kids gig. I wanted to have a nekid car wash but I couldn't get anyone to do it for less than $250 hr. Oh by the way real name Drew.
I like to ride down your way. Take 140 into Upton, hook a right on some road that goes by the proposed library, to 16 in Mendon and then down the road passed Southwick's into Blackstone where I stop for a couple at the Polish Club. Maybe I'll look ya up down at the car wash. My friends work across the street at Squire Whites Pub and there's a packie in the same lot. Maybe we can have a brew or two! Charliege got the shifts this weekend!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts