Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys:

As promised, I am posting the pics of my bike. :D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
If I had a monitor that size, I'd want OEM surround sound to fit!Interchangable of course. :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks

Thanks for the replys. Sorry the pic is so big. I did not know it was this big when I posted it. I am going to change out the ham can in favor for a high flow filter, add saddle bags and change the gas tank out for a Drag Specialities tank. When I get the tank I am going to paint it the current color (black) as the and add pearlescent ghost flames. Possibly if funds permit, I will punch it out to a 1200 over the winter.

Doc.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Re: Thanks

doc526 said:
....... add saddle bags and change the gas tank out for a Drag Specialities tank. When I get the tank I am going to paint it the current color (black) as the and add pearlescent ghost flames. Possibly if funds permit, I will punch it out to a 1200 over the winter.

Doc.

Then call it a FATSter! :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice Lookin Sportster

Nice bike doc,it reminded me of an 1973 XLCH I once owned.That bike
was a good runnin machine and I liked the kick starter on it.(Younger Then :)

Ride safe
Masher

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
That's what your "friend" calls a "girlie bike"? I think not! Nice ride. Hey, Harleyhog, I like that, "Fatster"! Could save me a ton of money.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks fourhour. My "friend" is quickly growing on my bad side. Maybe we could convince HD to make a production FATSTER!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks masher!! Some day I will own a RK in addition to the sporty.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks cox9000, I have read about your bike. It is a great feeling. I hope you have as much fun as I do. I ride along with my father (HD Ultra Classic). Good luck when you get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts