V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Gunmetal Pearl Road Glide today! SWEET! Only rode home due to the snow. But I can't wait for the snow and ice to melt away so I can go out and get it on! Sounds great with the SE mullers and the BB kit>>>>>Hurry up Spring (or anything over freezing...)
John

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Nice looking scooter. Bummer about the weather, huh? Have a RdGlde myself. Gotta be the best all-round bike going. Got a 16" w/s from Rifle for the winter months; might wanna take a look into that.
Congratulations, RR

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...nice bike, great color (got 03 Ultra in that color), did you remove the windshield already? And watch those folks behind you, they look a little snarely:D

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Very nice bike :cool: Be proud. For some reason, I do like that color ;) :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not to scare you or anythong like that but that is a real hog and need to be breoken in right. I will drive down and pick it up,break it in for no cost. Thats right for free. When its broke in and spring is here you can pick it up. GREAT CHOICE in color and bike. Congrates Dan

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ship that baby down to Texas and I'll get it broke in and the foot boards clearanced for ya!! Please don't thank me, it's the least I can do for a bro.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats John! Same shi* eatin grin I've had since I got mine. Enjoy many safe ridin miles!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.