V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Live Now - Go For It
89 Posts
I bet that Bagger hauls a$$
Really like that color it is stunning - Great Choice
Not to sure I would want my new seat stacked on my tour pak as they wrench on the scoot but hey that's just me

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
06CUSE said:
I bet that Bagger hauls a$$
Really like that color it is stunning - Great Choice
Not to sure I would want my new seat stacked on my tour pak as they wrench on the scoot but hey that's just me
Thanks - it's sun-glo blue. Actually, the service dept was closed today, I just went in to take a look and grab a photo. He doesn't have the seat up there when he's working.
: )

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I really like that blue. been looking at it alot this last year. Reminds me old Ford blue, I know its lighter and I am nuts.
I bet you will enjoy. Bet you put alot more miles on too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks - I sure hope to put on a LOT more miles now. And I really like the color too. Here's a photo just off the truck

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
RonH that is a great looking bike. You are gonna love it with the 103 that is what I did with my RG prior to delivery also. Even in stock trim the 103" motor with a stage 1 intake, SERT and freer flowing mufflers has real nice power. Enough to get the front wheel off the ground powershifting from first to second gear. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sounds like you got yourself a great bike!

Earlier in my riding life, I swore I would never own any bike with saddlebags &/or a windshield... I thought that was so un-cool! Why would you need all that...it's a bike made for riding... if I wanted storage, I'd buy a station wagon!

Well, well, well..look at me now! I have an '04 FLHTi & the last 4 bikes previous have all had bags & windshields! What was I thinking when I was younger.. eyes tearing, bugs, rain, cold....no where to stash an extra jacket...

Now I look at the bar hoppers screaming down the road holding on to the bars tight because of the 70mph windblast & I wave from behind the comfort of my fairing!

Ain't life great!

·
Registered
128 Posts
FLHT-Steve said:
Sounds like you got yourself a great bike!

Earlier in my riding life, I swore I would never own any bike with saddlebags &/or a windshield... I thought that was so un-cool! Why would you need all that...it's a bike made for riding... if I wanted storage, I'd buy a station wagon!

Well, well, well..look at me now! I have an '04 FLHTi & the last 4 bikes previous have all had bags & windshields! What was I thinking when I was younger.. eyes tearing, bugs, rain, cold....no where to stash an extra jacket...

Now I look at the bar hoppers screaming down the road holding on to the bars tight because of the 70mph windblast & I wave from behind the comfort of my fairing!

Ain't life great!
That is the main reason why I got rid of my Wide Glide and got the RoadKing Classic. Was worn out after a day of riding and trying to hold on at 70+mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts