·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for my scooter

·
Registered
381 Posts
Misguided, did you lose any tq with those. When I went to VH and took out the crossover pipe. When I did, i seemed to move the tq to a higher rpm range, at least it felt like that.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
ronf said:
Misguided, did you lose any tq with those. When I went to VH and took out the crossover pipe. When I did, i seemed to move the tq to a higher rpm range, at least it felt like that.
That's not Misguideds bike. He's just saying he likes those pipes. His bike is in his sig and in the members gallery.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Smokey said:

That's not Misguideds bike. He's just saying he likes those pipes. His bike is in his sig and in the members gallery.
Yes, I know that wasn't his bike. I thought he bought the pipes or was thinking about it. Was just curious about the tq curve with them. Maybe that wasn't really conveyed properly.;)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havnt bought them yet, I am 99% sure I am gonna

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
decisions decisions

I finally got a email reply from the company, they also make the warlocks (top pic) for the sporty, the demons are the bottom pic.

Warlocks are $650 for chrome
Demons are $399 for chrome

options are

Stainless steel (polished) $100
Torque chambers $50
Double wall Outside diameter 2" $200

I am leaning toward the warlocks :D

oh yah, they also make the flow pipes for Sportster which are available only through www.cyrilhuze.com , but I like the ones pictured better

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pic of warlocks on a sporty

·
Registered
318 Posts
I like those. I'm looking to buy a new set of pipes for my bike. Want something that has a nice rumble to it. Love that loud rumble, so then everyone know's I'm coming

1 - 12 of 12 Posts