V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

Rode an Indian Chief owned by a friend of mine when I was 19, after riding nothing but metric dirtbikes for years, and swore I wouldn't buy a bike until I could afford a Harley.... last month was more than 20 years since I said that and I picked up my 2008 Heritage .

Mostly a newbie but many of my friends are old-time wrenchers and custom shop owners.

I'm a professional photographer based in the Lehigh Valley area of PA.

I've learned more on this forum in the past month than I could have imagined, also more laughs than I thought too.

Thanks to all you old timers willing to share your vast knowledge of the machines we all love.:laugh:

Looking forward to being able to contribute something over the coming years.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride, some great technical info here and a lot of crappy politics. Hows things in the Valley? Lived in Emmaus many years ago.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics in my gallery dew2112

Just getting used to the gallery feature on this board, don't usually use those things so not sure how to use all the options...... full shoot on my bike next week.... other's custom bikes soon to come... Winter is best time for us to shoot here in PA... keep an eye out :yikes: .... I'll use as many models and as little clothing on them as possible...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts