V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a list of stuff I have gathering dust that I'd like to get rid of. Prices will be plus shipping. Paypal required.

1 chrome outer primary cover from an '08 FLHX. Has about 200 miles on it and is spotless. $100

A set of chrome rear fender strut covers for an '09+ touring bikes $50

A set of chrome saddle bag supports off an '09 FLHX. $100

Chrome deluxe passing lamp setup (68669-05A) off an '05 Fatboy comes with wiring and switch. Will need your own bulbs for the passing lamps. I kept the tins Has bullet style turn signals attached $100.

Wild one chubby 'Knuckle Bar' (WO503) in chrome. Still in good shape. $100

Kury peg mounts for softail. Mount to the fender strut bolts under the seat. Comes with pegs. $75

Wrinkle black detachable sissy bar with luggage rack (52933-97B and 53011-98). I had it powdercoated and it was on my '08. $125

Sissy bar for '09+ *SOLD*

Sissy bar pad (52347-97), super sized ***SOLD***

Factory FLHX taillight, 20 miles, **SOLD**

Visor passing lamp rings (69732-05) **SOLD**

FLHX streamliner passenger pegs (50211-04) $75

Factory Fatboy Risers and Wild One riser clamp $40

Magnum Shielding Black Pearl +6 Fatboy Clutch Cable, only test fit to find out it was too long $75

Magnum Shielding Black Pearl +5 Fatboy front brake line, never used, only test fit $75

Brand New chrome cowbells $30

Kury Softail chrome frame neck cover **SOLD**

Thanks for lookin!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is the taillight just the lens, or the entire light assembly?

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the taillight just the lens, or the entire light assembly?
Entire light assembly. I replaced mine with the LED replacement. This has everything down to the wiring.

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FLHX streamliner passenger pegs (50211-04) $75 Any pics? Im interested, would you take 75 shipped to 43315? Thanks, Scooter
They're in the pics above near the taillight. Not alot of miles on them. I can do $80 shipped.

·
Registered
64 Posts
PM sent for tail light.

·
Registered
810 Posts
visor passing lamp rings still available ? I also need a pair of 'nesting rings', if by chance you have 'em.........

·
Registered
64 Posts
Taillight received. It was just as you described. I didn't expect it to be here so fast! Thanks again!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts