V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all it is not very often anymore when we write here to say anything good about a Dealer or an aftermarket supplier...
Well let just say that as for Feuling you will not go wrong. I have been using Feuling parts in my HD's since 01 and have not only never had a problem but when I was searching for an elusive problem and suspected a lifter problem and emailed Feuling with some questions I not only got a quick response. I got a phone call from them. I spent about an hour on the phone with them and after figuring out the issue (and no it was not a problem with anything that they made) (it turned out to be some more of HD's Crappy work) they offered to have me send back the lifters that I used (and I have already bought a new set) and they would either rebuild the one's that I have or even replace them at no charge.......
Not only is this called standing behind the product that they make it is quite frankly the best customer service that one can ask for....
I had already bought new parts for the bike so they were not going to sell me more items (which was not even tried) the customer service was still there...
All I can say is use their products and I think you will be very happy...
Ride safe

·
Banned
3,694 Posts
ktwillys said:
Well all it is not very often anymore when we write here to say anything good about a Dealer or an aftermarket supplier...
Well let just say that as for Feuling you will not go wrong. I have been using Feuling parts in my HD's since 01 and have not only never had a problem but when I was searching for an elusive problem and suspected a lifter problem and emailed Feuling with some questions I not only got a quick response. I got a phone call from them. I spent about an hour on the phone with them and after figuring out the issue (and no it was not a problem with anything that they made) (it turned out to be some more of HD's Crappy work) they offered to have me send back the lifters that I used (and I have already bought a new set) and they would either rebuild the one's that I have or even replace them at no charge.......
Not only is this called standing behind the product that they make it is quite frankly the best customer service that one can ask for....
I had already bought new parts for the bike so they were not going to sell me more items (which was not even tried) the customer service was still there...
All I can say is use their products and I think you will be very happy...
Ride safe

@gree: :spank: @gree: :wootdnc: :wavey:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts