V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
10,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have the Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle 120R powerplant, supposedly the frame / sheetmetal / plastic front to back is all Fat Baggers...

·
ODAAT
61 Posts
Hmmmmm . . . for me it suggests . . . beauty is "REALLY" in the eye of the beholder. Can't get into the size of those front wheels. They look goofy as hell to me.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Hmmmmm . . . for me it suggests . . . beauty is "REALLY" in the eye of the beholder. Can't get into the size of those front wheels. They look goofy as hell to me.
i like the bikes, but im with you i don't need a 24/26 inch front wheel

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
It needs a bigger front tire.......;)

·
Thread Ender
3,968 Posts
How much? .

·
Outsider
1,339 Posts

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
A little too over styled and "fat" for my taste . . . .

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
They got some mean lines. Better paint would make them more appealing...I do not like the frame cover, and the side covers could be a little better. Pretty radical though!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I don't like them. Too big, too ungainly, too ugly. They make the Victory look good, and that is damning them with faint praise.

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
A little too over styled and "fat" for my taste . . . .
[email protected]:

I guess I prefer the old scxxxx, oops, I mean "traditional" looking bikes better...

But that's why we have variety! Always interesting to see new things.

rkc

·
Registered
721 Posts
Not feelin em at all..kinda looks like it lacks real function for a bagger..personal opinion,,but opinions vary..

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Don't like anything about that fairing. Juts out too far and it appears too huge! You can also keep that skinny front wheel. I'd like to see someone try and ride that up the road I live on. :cya:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I like the looks of them, but wouldn't ride one (and not just because I couldn't afford one!).

Tks Sub, I see the pics in the 1st, nothing in the 2nd.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Interesting, but I think they are meant for people who trailer their bike to events behind their Escalade while sipping on their mocha frapachino.

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Custom baggers have overtaken what use to be the chopper craze. These baggers are definitely over the top. I think they look very cool but not practical for a daily rider. I'll have one if i win the lottery.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts