·
Registered
13,064 Posts
more badder :dunno:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could have said worst, fatal, or deadly but when typing about farts I expect more badder gets the point across:roflback:

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
GrampsWyatt said:
Wow, a cow or farm animals worldwide account for 16% of Big Al's pet project, methane and gas emissions. Methane is more badder than CO2. In fact a cow can pass 130 gallons of methane a day while you/I can only pass less than 2 pints. Quite the story here for upcoming debates on global warming. Or put it to use.....http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/d9a6fcdf80942110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html
Well you havent been around my brother in law - All he eats when we are camping in Laconia is -camp chili - eggs and beer.... Needless to say He is always bringing up the rear:roflback:

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
This topic has been discussed repeatedly over the past several years in various publications/media outlets.

I say it's time to quit talking and take action!!!! We gotta stop those damn cows and other large animals from cutting the cheese so often and so voluminously.

Perhaps we can reason with them...let's get the PETA folks on the problem. Maybe they can get them there cows to hold it in once in a while and give the rest of us a break.

We have smoke scrubbers on industrial smoke stacks, why can't we affix "cheese filters" to the outlet ports of large animals?

"Can't we all just get along?" :fart: :whistle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts