V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RAMOD
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the "value" of a used bike is basically whatever someone will pay, but a buddy of mine is looking for a bike. Found a very slightly used (only 250 miles :yikes: ) '05 FXDCI. Zero upgrades, bone stock.... hell it's not even broken in yet.

Guy bought it to piss his wife off. Guess it worked since they are getting divorced now!

Wondering what actual prices any of you Dyna owners are seeing out there and what u paid if you bought an '05. Based on a general rule of thumb, I was guessing $12,500'ish figuring MSRP, plus taxes and fees, then subtract 10-15% since it's used. I'd have to say the market out here on used bikes may be a little softer than other places since there are so many bikes on the island (never a shortage) and we have a lot of military moving in and out constantly.

Not trying to rape the guy or anything, but want my bud to get a solid deal. Any thoughts?

Allen

·
Registered
83 Posts
FXDCI Price

I see the MSRP of an 05 FXDCI somwhere around $14380 depending on paint, more with security. I would say anything under $13,500 would be a good deal.
You never know what kind of sale a divorce will bring....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts