V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,943 Posts
I give him an 8.5 on the face plant landing.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk

·
Registered
767 Posts
The main guy at the Harley demo ride I was on a couple of weeks ago told me that 90% of the problems occur in the parking lot before the ride even begins..
Lots of tip overs.. You tip one over you go home with NO test ride.....

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Lots of YouTube videos of idiots on motorcycles. Some funny, some not. This one was funny because he didn't even try to help himself, just rode it all the way down into an amazing face plant. Not sure what he was trying to accomplish but I'd be willing to bet it was contrary to police policy. Then again, it was NYC. My guess is he's now collecting tolls at the GWB.

·
Premium Member
6,792 Posts
Lots of YouTube videos of idiots on motorcycles. Some funny, some not. This one was funny because he didn't even try to help himself, just rode it all the way down into an amazing face plant. Not sure what he was trying to accomplish but I'd be willing to bet it was contrary to police policy. Then again, it was NYC. My guess is he's now collecting tolls at the GWB.
Well you can't say he didn't try to keep some control of it as ineffective as it was. Maybe he is a pilot where it's expected that you fly it all the way to the ground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts