V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ezpass
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2005 14" clear WindVest detachable windshield. Model # is 10-1055C. It is practically brand new an is in perfect condition. No scratches or any signs of ware and tear and includes all the original hardware. I bought it a few months ago for my '05 Fatboy and only used it on a handful of short rides. I used it with stock fatboy bars and also with the softail deluxe (FLSTN) bars with 4" risers that I put on my bike last week. The clamp will work with most standard 1" bars. WindVest sells clamps for all sorts of applications (www.windvest.com). Please check with the vendor for your specific one if it is different from the ones I've described. The original price was $299.00. It was somewhat difficult to take a good picture of it in daylight so if you see anything that looks like an imperfection, it's either from the reflection of the light or the background.
I'm asking $180 plus S&H. Estimate S&H to be around $15 but if it calculates to be less then obviously the total price will get adjusted.
Thanks,
Alex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts