V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S PRICE DROP!! 2002 Fatboy EFI All chromed out and mint...

PRICE DROP AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOW INCLUDING ALL EXTRAS..

2002 Fatboy EFI..Full Stage 1 upgrade Screamin Eagle intake,Vance & Hines Straight Shots,dealer stage 1 download,wide rear tire kit,15th anniversary black pearl paint set,Chrome High output Horn kit,Heritage handlebars,Full chrome front end including forks,controls,levers,Iso grips,Road king headlight nacelle,frenched headlight trim,braided brake line,HD chrome floor boards,chrome shifter pegs and brake pedal,Chrome upper belt guard,Chrome lower belt guard,chrome thunderstar pully,slotted billet shifer arms,Chrome dash extension,speedo visor,Chrome front and rear Caliper covers,Chrome Rotors,Laydown license plate,Chrome fender tips front and rear and Chrome front fender spear,Chrome tranny interface,Chrome neck cover,Kuryakyn chrome swing arm kit with fantom axle cover lights for signals or riding modes,Kuryakyn floorboard mounted highway pegs,Both stock and Badlander seat.... The list goes on and on..

I WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING NOW FOR A FAST SALE...

Quick detachable windshield,and a Quick Detatch sissy bar/Luggage rack with leather back pad.

The bike is in dead showroom new condition and only has 4914 miles...
Babied since new and serviced at harley since day one...

PRICE DROPPED TO $13995...
845-623-5097
914-582-6791

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK so I need the cash and just dropped the price down again..
Somebody grab this sweet bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts