V-Twin Forum banner

F----- New Guy

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Fatb0y 
#1 ·
FNG would like to ask if there are any other Panzer owners around.
Got a 2001 Panzer Premier for a good price this year, it's great!

#6 · (Edited)
rpbrock said:
Fuking new guy owns a WWII German Tank????? WTF?
BlaaaaHaaaaaaaa :roflback:

Though I have a friend who owns one of these (German Leopard II) :cool:

He bought four of them ex-Belgian Army for 1 Belgian franc a kilo (scrap value) - a little under $1500 each :D :D :D, sold three of them to the local steel company for melting down, but kept one parked up in Belgium. You can register them here as agricultural vehicles and drive them on the road.

Only drawback is, it drinks 450 litres of fuel an hour !drunk!

#10 ·
rup said:
That it and that's is a photo of my bike. how did you get it Carrie? (off of ebay??)
Rup, all I did was check your profile and saw you had a web page. Look'd through your pics and noticed the bike that said Panzer on it. People here need details and that pic did the trick. LOL! Just a little detective work...

;)

#13 · (Edited)
petelogan said:
BlaaaaHaaaaaaaa :roflback:

Though I have a friend who owns one of these (German Leopard II) :cool:

He bought four of them ex-Belgian Army for 1 Belgian franc a kilo (scrap value) - a little under $1500 each :D :D :D, sold three of them to the local steel company for melting down, but kept one parked up in Belgium. You can register them here as agricultural vehicles and drive them on the road.

Only drawback is, it drinks 450 litres of fuel an hour !drunk!

On a side note. It can blow sh!t up :D

Those Panzers look like they run panhead engines. Pretty cool

#14 ·
Or just "Tankety Tank" right over it :D

#16 ·
Engine by Accuratre Engineering- Panhead with Alternator, Company went Out of Business in 2002(I heard they wanted to keep cost down and sales up, it didn't work) The bike is great new cost was 18 to 24. More info at my site: http//www.olypen.com/rup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.