V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FNG would like to ask if there are any other Panzer owners around.
Got a 2001 Panzer Premier for a good price this year, it's great!

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
How about a link to look at one?

Thorns

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
rpbrock said:
Fuking new guy owns a WWII German Tank????? WTF?
BlaaaaHaaaaaaaa :roflback:

Though I have a friend who owns one of these (German Leopard II) :cool:

He bought four of them ex-Belgian Army for 1 Belgian franc a kilo (scrap value) - a little under $1500 each :D :D :D, sold three of them to the local steel company for melting down, but kept one parked up in Belgium. You can register them here as agricultural vehicles and drive them on the road.

Only drawback is, it drinks 450 litres of fuel an hour !drunk!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
petelogan said:
You can register them here as agricultural vehicles and drive them on the road.
This must be why there is no road rage in Belgium. ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That's it

That it and that's is a photo of my bike. how did you get it Carrie? (off of ebay??)
Ain't figured out how to use free space yet or post photos, have to get working on it. And thank to Everybody else it is a tank or at least built like one, but handles alot better.
http://olypen.com/rup/

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
LOL. You guys have made me laugh.

No prisoners.

I thought I was rough on people................Rup, welcome into the spot light.

I have a helmet with a spike on top I can lend you when you get the bike.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
rup said:
That it and that's is a photo of my bike. how did you get it Carrie? (off of ebay??)
Rup, all I did was check your profile and saw you had a web page. Look'd through your pics and noticed the bike that said Panzer on it. People here need details and that pic did the trick. LOL! Just a little detective work...

;)

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Nothing better than a smart woman, a good lookin' one at that, plus has her own H-D. I can only think of one thing better...add naked. :clap: Thanks Carrie.

Thorns

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
petelogan said:
BlaaaaHaaaaaaaa :roflback:

Though I have a friend who owns one of these (German Leopard II) :cool:

He bought four of them ex-Belgian Army for 1 Belgian franc a kilo (scrap value) - a little under $1500 each :D :D :D, sold three of them to the local steel company for melting down, but kept one parked up in Belgium. You can register them here as agricultural vehicles and drive them on the road.

Only drawback is, it drinks 450 litres of fuel an hour !drunk!

On a side note. It can blow sh!t up :D

Those Panzers look like they run panhead engines. Pretty cool

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Or just "Tankety Tank" right over it :D

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Beautiful bike...

What can you tell us about it. I.E. cost, custom, time to build, cutomer (your) satisfaction, colors.. Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Engine by Accuratre Engineering- Panhead with Alternator, Company went Out of Business in 2002(I heard they wanted to keep cost down and sales up, it didn't work) The bike is great new cost was 18 to 24. More info at my site: http//www.olypen.com/rup

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Thorns said:
Nothing better than a smart woman, a good lookin' one at that, plus has her own H-D. I can only think of one thing better...add naked. :clap: Thanks Carrie.

Thorns
Thanks Thorns! ;)

This is the best I can do on a family oriented "biker" forum...lol!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
yes panzer is history and the engines were built by accurate engineering, where you can still order a new pan or knuckle.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I been stepping in it all day (11 jan)going to keep it shut and just listen for awhile and only post if I know the answer to a tech question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2000 Panzer Digger STF with a 96 in S&S. I love it. I have put almost 1000 miles on it in two weeks. Would love to hear from other Panzer owners.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts