V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it too soon to start tossing around ideas for this?? I mean, we don't have to plan the date and time yet but maybe some of the other things can be talked about. Anyway, if it's too early, I'll just go back in my corner and sit and be quiet, ok?LOL:p

Getting anxious!

Deb

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
FifthGear

Fifth has a long, ongoing thread about who is going in 2003?

As I recall, he was trying to work out the time and day (or times and days) for a group ride. Maybe the "eyeball" could be before/after/during the ride? I'm sure Fifth would be happy to have us descend on his campground and trash it. I mean enjoy his company.

:D

Just a thought.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hey Jim...me and deb are just excited...we are planning the party at the campground together and will be planning the rides. We are just excited because we have been talking about it and trying to decide more of the things we are going to do and times that would be best for everyone. Those staying at our campground will have no problem keeping up with any new ideas but we have to have some plans for those away to make arrangements for firm dates and times..it's a little early to set them but never too early to think about them and give input. I am so excited it's hard to restrain me LOL

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Ok Deb, what about munchies? Do you know if a BBQ pit is allowed even if it is a dry season with fire restrictions? I would really like to have some good stuff on the grill. I think we can come up with all kinds of good things to slap down.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i know i ain't deb, but can answer this for you. last year was a extremley dry summer, and when the rally came, they forbid even little smokey joe bbq-er's. they said absolutely no open fire what so ever, even in a grill. they are anticipating yet another extremely dry season again this coming year, so you might want to think of other options and have them handy

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
And banannas and bloody marys for breakfast!:eek:
I did promise to serve you breakfast in bed......I think i will have plenty of bananna. I think when it's my turn I would like a bananna split ! I'll furnish the bananna, whipped cream and nuts :D

ROTFL!!! Now tell me you wouldn't want to bid on that tape!!! :p

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL - didn't know you edited this! I don't need to bid on my own tape and I certainly won't be taping me with my tape either!:p Now, if you are taping, well, I'll just have to make sure your tape turns out as pure as the driven snow!LOL:p:p

1 - 20 of 48 Posts