V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if an extended warranty means that the bike has to be harley serviced, serviced elsehere or owner servbiced with reciepts.What happens if I do the 5,000 at 5,100 miles will it void the warranty Thanks all !Chas

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Do a search on extended warranties. You'll find this topic beaten to death. Also do a search for Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act on this forum. I have posted a bunch of times about this as well... Quick responce is: No it won't void your warranty... Good luck...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just put the staggered Python on my o6 Black Pearl and they look as great as they sound. I need some advice on what works best for the poor man on the intake FI!

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Beecha2324 said:
was wondering if an extended warranty means that the bike has to be harley serviced, serviced elsehere or owner servbiced with reciepts.What happens if I do the 5,000 at 5,100 miles will it void the warranty Thanks all !Chas
The bottom line is no problem with doing the work yourself - and yes save the receipts. Do a search if you want more info on the subject.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
T_Bone said:
Just put the staggered Python on my o6 Black Pearl and they look as great as they sound. I need some advice on what works best for the poor man on the intake FI!
Do a search in the Twin Cam technical section to find your answer. You should also consider introducing yourself to the forum before asking anymore questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts