V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the guardian software for the S&S IST ignition? S&S product cataloque isn't helpful on the features of the $300 package. What parameter can I check/modify/monitor?

Any feedback is appreciated.

It's still cold and snowy around here, so I am sticking my nose intro diagnostics......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ViennaHog said:
Does anybody have the guardian software for the S&S IST ignition? S&S product cataloque isn't helpful on the features of the $300 package. What parameter can I check/modify/monitor?

Any feedback is appreciated.

It's still cold and snowy around here, so I am sticking my nose intro diagnostics......

BumpeedeeBump
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TurboTC ?

Turbo,

can you re-post please? Got the e-mail notification, but your post never showed up on the board.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
ViennaHog said:
Turbo,

can you re-post please? Got the e-mail notification, but your post never showed up on the board.

Thanks
Take it my email didn't make it thur to you either. I'm having trouble with attaching a file. Not sure if it's because I'm a non paying member or if it's my stupidy. If it doesn't attach this time, check HTT for it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turbotc said:
Take it my email didn't make it thur to you either. I'm having trouble with attaching a file. Not sure if it's because I'm a non paying member or if it's my stupidy. If it doesn't attach this time, check HTT for it.
turbo, thanks for your efforts. please e-mail directly to [email protected].

thx again
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top