V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone,

I am a photojournalist for a publication called Full Throttle Magazine. I just finished a review of a new product and I want to tell as many people about them as possible.

The company's name is Big City Thunder. They have several exhaust tuning products that are awesome. I tested "Thunder Blasters" and "Thunderboltzl ". Both products worked flawlessly. I have over $23,000 in my bike and these $44.95 parts made all the difference. My bike sounds like it is running straight pipes but I have no power loss. As a bonus, my bike now backs down, which it never did before. I love these damn things.

I hope this helps someone.

Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
238 Posts
Have you got an adress, phone or url?

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Hmmm, do I smell canned spam with a red ribbon around it?

Since HaleHardy posted AFTER the initial thread from our photojournalist member, this will be OK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I?m not sure of the relevancy to canned Spam, but Big City Thunder Products work like you would not believe. I do a lot of product reviews. I have never had a product make as big a difference in my bike as the Thunder Blasters. I?m not much of a gear head, but I do put about 15,000 miles a year on my bike. The people at BCT have dyno reports and other technical data that supports their claims of increased horsepower and torque over straight pipes. What I know is what I feel and hear when I crack the throttle. I am a Big City Thunder fan for life. Every bike I have from now on will have their products in them.

If anyone has further interest in the review I can post it if you like.

Thank you,

Ken

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Ken,

It almost looked as if you had a financial interest in the company and was promoting the product. SPAM is the generic term for unwelcomed solicitations, which we are against.

But since you claim to be a photo journalist, your post is welcomed and we don't have any problems with it.

Do you write stories for Full Throttle mag as well?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Price, my primary responsibility for the magazine is covering events. I cover local Charlotte happenings as well as larger national events such as bike week in Myrtle Beach and Daytona. I love my job almost as much as I love my bike. I cannot imagine a better life. The Thunder Blasters changed the way my bike rides and sounds. It's like riding a different bike and I am falling in love with it all over again. I would be happy to send you a copy of the magazine if you would like one.

Thank you,

Ken Willis

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
I've been contiplating to configure some reasonable facsimile of baffles to install in my Street Sweepers bot the turnout design prohibits using anything that fits tightly into the I.D. of the pipe. I emailed these dudes as to inquire about fitment but haven't heard from them yet. I may have to fabricate something of my own design before my neighbors form a lynch mob... Ahh [email protected]#*`em!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Jim from Big City thunder got back to me and described what he believed might be feasable for my application. Potential customer service seems to be on the up side.

I'm still pretty skeptical about fitment of these particular baffles because of the turn out desigh of my pipes. I'm in the design stages of making my own exhaust venturi insert and think I'll just save my money and go with my own design.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts