V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need recommendations on exhaust slip-ons for a 90 Ultra Classic. It currently has the OEM.

I also have a 05 1200C Sporty I put D&D exhaust slip ons and its almost too loud. I would like something that will give decent performance , not overly loud and possibly will keep from a rejet if thats even needed.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Supertrapp slipons give a nice low rumble down the road and won't wear you out after a long day's ride.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm partial to my Choking Chicken (screaming eagle) Slipons with the turn out endcaps myself. They dont wear your ears out but u can hear your motor, and the cager beside u can too.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
samson rolled thunder oval's are a top performer and not too loud, but that depends on the person....

·
Registered
503 Posts
[email protected]#$%^&*()__+

95 in 2001 ultra..94HP..102TQ...V&H pro pipe cant handle 2in to 1 try ...Fullsac recored stockers...2in full lenth core.. mellow sound and good power on my dyno..(yes I know owner, and dyno tested before production)

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Man :cheers:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
TexasRenegade said:
I need recommendations on exhaust slip-ons for a 90 Ultra Classic. It currently has the OEM.

I also have a 05 1200C Sporty I put D&D exhaust slip ons and its almost too loud. I would like something that will give decent performance , not overly loud and possibly will keep from a rejet if thats even needed.
I think you're gonna find that you are somewhat limited in your choices because of the way that the muffler mates to the header pipes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts