V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***ANDREWS EV13 CAMSHAFT (EVO 80 cu in) - $60.00
very good condition, used approx. 5000 miles, run exclusively with premium motor oil (Bel Ray EXS full-synthetic), this is a complete camshaft "bump-stick" and cam gear assembly, fits EVO Big Twins 1984-up

***WHITE BROTHERS REAR LOWERING KIT - $40.00
very good condition, lowers rear of motorcycle 1" for easier balancing
WB part # 28-279
fits FLH/FLT (all 97-01) except FLHRCI (98-01)

***STOCK '98 FLHTC SEAT (PILLOW-LOOK) - $100.00 (or reasonable offer)
HD part # 52164-97E (page 364 of '03 catalog)
good condition, only problem is a 1 inch long area on front right side where covering has been nicked in 4 small places, could be easily touched-up

***PILLOW-LOOK RIDER BACKREST KIT - $75.00
HD part # 52530-88F (page 368 of '03 catalog)
very good condition, includes adjustable support bracket and backrest

***HEADLAMP TRIM RING - $10.00
HD part # 69624-99 (page 230 of '03 catalog)
very good condition, original packaging and instructions

***PASSING LAMP TRIM RING (PAIR) - $15.00
HD part # 69622-99A (page 230 of '03 catalog)
Buyer pays shipping costs.

If you are interested in any of the above items, please e-mail Mike (that's me) at the following address:

[email protected]

For the HD parts, I've given the catalog page numbers so you can see a picture and check fitment for your bike (you can also go to the HD web site). If you don't have a catalog e-mail me and I'll send you the info. I can also take a picture of any item and send it to ya. There are also instructions on the web for the WB lowering kit that I can point you to if you want.

Thanks for looking!
- Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Info on White Brothers rear lowering kit:

Go to this White Brothers web site page:
http://www.whitebrothers.com/hdsections.html

Download the "SUSPENSION" section of the catalog.

Look on page 5. It's listed there.

The installation instructions are found in the top link on this page:

http://www.whitebrothers.com/tech1b.html

I will also send you both documents (PDF format) via e-mail if you want.

Included are two black lowering kit brackets, two 1" long 1/2" tapered Allen bolts, two 2" long 1/2" tapered Allen bolts, two 1/4" spacers, two 1/2" lock nuts.

The kit was installed when I bought the bike ('98 FLHTC). The kit has only 2500 miles on it, so it is in very good condition.

Let me know if you need anything else.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT ANDREWS EV13 CAMSHAFT:

It came out of my 1998 FLHTC. The cam was purchased new in July of 2001 and was professionally installed by Fletcher's HD dealership in Clearwater, FL (727-535-1844).

I have the original box and instructions. On the box it says part # 29113, which matches the part # on the latest web page:
http://www.andrewsproducts.com/motorcycle/cams/evolution_80_camshafts.htm

The description on the box says "bolt in street & touring, fits EVO big twins 1984-up".

Engraved on the end of the actual camshaft "bump-stick" is the number "25136". Engraved on the cam gear is "25114".

I also have the original Andrews EVO cam installation instructions, which would go with the cam. Some highlights from these instructions:

1) EV13 has stock size base circles so stock pushrods will be the correct length. So you can re-use the stock rods or save time and go with adjustables.
2) There was a factory design change in the length of all 1988 and later stock camshafts. Thus you would have to pick up a cam shim from your HD dealer (couple bucks) for '88 and later bike.
3) "Andrews Products standard size cam gears will be correct for most 1990 and later engines"

The cam is in very good condition. It has about 5000 miles on it and was in the bike for 1.5 years. Like I mentioned, it was run only with Bel Ray EXS full-synthetic motor oil which in my opinion is among the very best motorcycle engine oils available.

Well, let me know if you need any more information. Thanks. You can also call me if you like at 727-381-4156.

- Mike

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ANDREWS EV13 CAMSHAFT (EVO 80 cu in) is sold!

WHITE BROTHERS REAR LOWERING KIT is sold!

Still have:

STOCK '98 FLHTC SEAT (PILLOW-LOOK) - $100.00 (or make offer)
HD part # 52164-97E (page 364 of '03 catalog)
good condition, only problem is a 1 inch long area on front right side where covering has been nicked in 4 small places, could be easily touched-up

***HEADLAMP TRIM RING - $10.00
HD part # 69624-99 (page 230 of '03 catalog)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts