V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
winter season started now and you need to wear heated motorcycle gear like gloves, jeans, hoodies etc.

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
winter season started now and you need to wear heated motorcycle gear like gloves, jeans, hoodies etc.
Lathem we didn't start riding yesterday. Almost all of us have lived in winter climes except for the few who were able to move to the south. What gear do you use? For instance I wear a $29 Heartland America leather jacket for 12 yrs over my t-shirt. A pair of leather work gloves works for me, but if down to 60 I wear gauntlet gloves.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10 Posts
thanks for your recommendation, last night I was discussing with my friend he is recommended to wear Kevlar motorcycle gloves, Kevlar shirts, etc and he is buying from EndoGear it is the best motorcycle safety gear Brand.

·
Registered
134 Posts
thanks for your recommendation, last night I was discussing with my friend he is recommended to wear Kevlar motorcycle gloves, Kevlar shirts, etc and he is buying from EndoGear it is the best motorcycle safety gear Brand.
From the logo and name looks like someone trying to advertise their business without being a V-Twin signed up business. Are you a Vendor Member?

·
Banned
10 Posts
I am not an advertiser, I am just searching motorcycle safety gear so check your forum so i don't to the advertisement, and logo just find on google.

·
not sober all the time
5,479 Posts
I am not an advertiser, I am just searching motorcycle safety gear so check your forum so i don't to the advertisement, and logo just find on google.
When your avatar has the same logo as the website you linked, it appears to others that you are advertising. At least you changed your avatar.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
You most definitely were advertising by having the company logo as your avatar and posting links to the company web site.

This thread isn't even about safety gear, it is about heated gear. Besides that, the thread hadn't been touched in the past 4 years until you dug it up.

Maybe you could introduce yourself and tell us about you and what you ride. You haven't even asked a question here yet. Every one of your posts seems to be either pushing your safety gear or making remarks which make no sense.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
Well, this is a huge coincidence!

Address:
EndoGear
461 Troy Schenectady Rd
Latham, NY 12110

·
Banned
10 Posts
i can explain it already so we don't need to advertisement any website, if I am advertiser then directly post a link.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.