V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo hows it going ? thanks for reading this , my names Dave,born in England Yorkshire,1st bike Suzi A100, had many bikes,kawa KL250,Suzi RGV 250/500 ,Norten Commando ,Kawa Z650,Yam XJ650,Yam FJ1200 Ect ..... & finaly Harley FXR 1990 & i love it ! crossed Europe whith it OK its evo but its a start ! lived in England of course , Guernsey & Jersey Channel Islands now living in the south of France .Interest's : Harley's Women,Martial Arts, //www.road-hogs-hdc.com/ I think that about covers the general subjects
Keep the switch on!
:) P.S drop me a line !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi HD06, welcome, I'v got a mate who lives in Jersey, got hit by a car a couple of years ago, he was riding to work on his norton and a car backed out of a drive and nailed him, messed him up pretty bad, crippled his arm, his name is Alex Allen, maybe you know him, he's a kiwi.
aloha.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum! J.T.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear about your friend,hope he gets on ok i don't think i know him ,i'm a bit out of touch its been ten years since i rode in GBJ but i may have friends or family who know him.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard HD06 !

Thanks for the intro,you'll like it here.

Post often,it's the members (and DP) that make this forum what it is!

Enjoy.
guido

·
Registered
695 Posts
HD06,
Welcome and glad you joined in. So you live in France -- must be real tough? HA! I visit Europe every year and love going to France, as a matter of fact we're going there this year for a ski trip. France has some very high peaks and excellent ski areas.
Anyway back to what's really important -- Harleys, right?
I'm new to Harleys (but not motorcyclesHarley) what is a FXR 1990? What model is this? I couldn't find it in my handbook. Do you have any pics of your bike?
Talk to you later.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers guys, it starting to feel good here already thanks for the warm welcome ! sorry for the moment have not not got photos of the bike will take some soon, as for the model, it is a fxrs Low Rider ,1992 (sorry) black whith gold trim all original apart from pipes, single seat ,changed the bars too ,gueit a nippy thing in the mountains, good for long disance too !thinking of changing a few things this winter, taking it of the road end of september for a month or 2 (aaaaahhhhhhh)but it's got to be done .Will get back soon .

·
Registered
695 Posts
OH....... so you were trying to trick me and look dumber than I already appear to be, HA!
Yeah FXRS -- the bad ass low rider -- nice bike dude. Hope you have a blast on your road trip coming up this fall.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope to have a good ride ,doing it solo ,the best way ,hey cox9000 what you riding ?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Right now I'm riding a Yamaha touring bike. I'm waiting for my 2003 wide glide to get here so I can really say I'm riding a bike -- know what I mean?
I do most of my riding solo, it's great stress relief. I like to get on a winding road and try and use all my riding skills. It gets my mind off all the crap.
Ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts