V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DPrice,

I like your forum and I think you've done a great job. However we need lots more members. What can we do to get the numbers up? The more people we have the better the whole thing will be.
I am going to send an e-mail to all my biker friends and make sure they all about this site. If everybody does the same maybe we can even get enough people to get the chat section going.

Peter

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
bermuda - I understand what you are feeling, the problem is not how many members we have but how many of those members actually post and contribute. There are over 4,000 members here now and I think if we added another 4,000 it still would be about the same as it is now. People just need to loosen up and post once in awhile!:D

If members are looking to chat during the day, set up a time. You will be more likely to find someone there that way.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Yea what they said.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
There are plenty of members here. Some are very silent. Just look at the daily birthday greetings. The only name I'm familiar with is HonkyLips, so here's to ya HonkyLips, Happy Birthday:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
We don't need no more members. We should start nukeing the inactive lookie loos and keep all the womens to ourselves. LOL!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D Yea, what Jimmy said :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
JimmyK said:
We don't need no more members. We should start nukeing the inactive lookie loos and keep all the womens to ourselves. LOL!
would that be nukeing inactive male loolie loos and giving any women lookie loos a hall pass?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
nlallas said:

would that be nukeing inactive male loolie loos and giving any women lookie loos a hall pass?

Well, they could submit their naked pictures and it would be considerd on a case by case basis. I will handle the womens and Dave will take the men.

LOL Ryme That Dave! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Quite a few become only Lookie Loo
after they get thoruoghly Flamiepoo'd
As for me, cause im not sure about yuoo
I lookie loo and posty too!
I choose to ask questions
and I refuse to hide
cause I plan to raise HELL
On me Superglide!!!!
LOL
Party On!!!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Let's see...hm-m-m-m. What rhymes with a$$hole? Eureka, I've got it...JimmyK!!!!Could you see that one coming? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Jimmy will interview the women
and leave Dave with only the men
if you dont know why
Just check the signature
Even his AVatar is chasing hens.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Yo dont be callin me no poet foooo.
I be a hip hop ARTIST yo.
Chiilin like Bob Dylan
Stone cold maxin like Mike Jackson.
Illl Hollaaa.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hey.. I like JimmyK's idea... us womens ..gets all you Mens sounds like FUNNNNNN !!!! Whens all this going to take place??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts