V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a bike with a MN id on the frame but the engine number reads FCW5631082 can any one tell me about the engine?

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
You might want to tell us a little about the bike, like year make and model.
Pictures would be a big help

·
Administrator
11,274 Posts
I just bought a bike with a MN id on the frame but the engine number reads FCW5631082 can any one tell me about the engine?
Just some guess work but you say MN id on the frame, does it have a Harley Vin on the frame or just a sticker from the State with a number? If just a sticker then it is likely a custom build? If it is a custom build is the engine a Twin Cam? Do you know what kind of Twim Cam, Dyna, Bagger, Softail? The transmission will kind of determine Dyna or Bagger if it's been with the engine its whole life.

I ask because my guess is it is 2005 Twin Cam out of a Ultra Classic. If it is Custom and the Engine/Tranny combo have been together since stock, and it is a Bagger tranny then I might have answered your question.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a custom bike with only the motor number to go by. No Harley vin to go by just the motor number

·
Administrator
11,274 Posts
It is a custom bike with only the motor number to go by. No Harley vin to go by just the motor number
Did you miss all the other questions? I did the best I can but with no answers and no additional information forthcoming from you, you're own your own I guess. Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts