V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twin cam heads in good condition...you may have read that my heads were damaged during shipping...if I wanna ride before fall I gotta get my hands on some heads!!! PM or email please...

John

·
Registered
460 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Twin cam heads in good condition...you may have read that my heads were damaged during shipping...if I wanna ride before fall I gotta get my hands on some heads!!! PM or email please...

John
Are you needing Black and Sliver or Sliver?

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Turbotc said:
Are you needing Black and Sliver or Sliver?
I'm looking for black/silver...thanks...

DNLEVESQUE said:
hey John,
me and rodriguc were talking about your situation by PM and he put this link for ebay during our conversations. I know it could be risky getting them from someone you don't know and would be much better from mybe a VTF member but we're just trying to help.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/heads...QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ35572
Thanks Doug, I went on eBay and found a bunch. I'm more afraid of buying them and having them damaged in shipping, I'd be out the money and still no heads...

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Hey nothing for nothing, did you try any local H-d dealer? I got a set from mine a couple weeks ago for 185.000 and you get to pick them up........Mine had 2 sets when i got mine, i will ask monday for you as they are closed tomorrow.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:

John
John - If you just need a set of cores try Zanotti's. 2006 cores are $183.30 each. I don't know what pre 06 cores would be. Just a thought!! - Kurt:hmmm:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TXCHOP said:
Hey nothing for nothing, did you try any local H-d dealer? I got a set from mine a couple weeks ago for 185.000 and you get to pick them up........Mine had 2 sets when i got mine, i will ask monday for you as they are closed tomorrow.
Yeah...nothing available...thanks

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
8-Ball said:
I always consider it an emergency when I need head too...
That was the treatment prescribed for the stress associated with finding heads...

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
check your PM

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I have twin cam heads is your interested from my 03 road glide. Just taken off 2 weeks ago for head swap-out. contact me if your interested.
Jeff

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WHEW...what a cool response...I'm checking a couple of possibilties and will likely decide today how to put this together...I'll let you all know

Thanks
John

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got the heads...Thanks everyone!!!!

I just got done making arrangements for the heads to be shipped...

Damn...:duh?:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
I just got done making arrangements for the head to be shipped...

Damn...:duh?:
Wow!!! They ship head now?? The next thing you know. They'll be bottling intercourse. :yikes:

Oh, and congrats on finding the head..uuhh...I meant heads. :D

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys...the sense of humor is appreciated...wonder how stale the head can get during shipping....:blink:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Thanks guys...the sense of humor is appreciated...wonder how stale the head can get during shipping....:blink:
What do you care, your a guy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts