V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for keeping us all up-to-date on the activities related to HD and their trademark protection actions.
I have enjoyed the forum, and appreciate the opportunity to help you cover the expandng costs.
I am a lurker, having been enjoying my '01 Sportster through the many helpful suggestions and humor I have found on multiple boards.
I agree that the board probably benefits by the forum-name, and this is
the basis of the rub with HD - hard to blame them - but I would not
want to see the forum lost due to this added legal burden.
Call it what you want , I'll still drop in.
The fact that I have spent double the MSRP that got me into this game is
in no small fault to the HD-related boards, since if ya'll would quite
talking about this accessory and that chrome thingie I wouls have A LOT more $$ left in my account. . . . . and what's a couple more $$'s to help keep the lights turned on ?

So, I got to yack, kept my logon, and it's raining outside -
not a bad use of a lousy day.

da piglet

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Da Piglet! Thanks for your post. Glad to have gotten you out of the closet lurking! LOL.

The real intent behind getting everyone to logon and post was so that everyone could be informed as to what was going on and to also ensure that they knew we were not affiliated with the Motor Company.

Then in the near future, I can prune the inactive users and safely assume that they were not coming back. (Their loss)

Thanks for contributing and hopefully you can find some use for this forum.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum. J.T.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome da piglet. Is there any kind of a funny story behind your userid or is it one of those inside Winne The Poo jobs? HA!
Glad you posted -- enjoyed reading your post. Lokk forward to reading some more.
Keep ridin that Sporty hard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts