V-Twin Forum banner
1881 - 1896 of 1896 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got an 85 Electra Glide. I recently started to run it through the stages. I'll post picts as soon as I can get them. So here goes...

1985 Electra Glide Classic
80" Evo
Screaming Eagle carb
Andrews EV27 cam
S&S Metal Breather Gear
Andrews EZ-Install pushrods
HTTMT Tappets
Grasshopper Backrest

·
Registered
1967 HD Electra Glide
6 Posts
Hello all. i'm new to this post so glad to be here. I recently found a disassembled 1967 HD Electra Glide at a relative's place. One owner, last driven in 1982, all original parts sitting in his living room for 39 yrs. I can't tell you how excited i am to rebuild this thing to it's original luster. I'll be sure to post pictures. My question to all you aficionados, what parts can i change and still have this considered a complete restore? I mean outside the rubber components and gaskets, can i swap out the iginition/charging system with newer parts? Seat has no blemishes, but could use a more comfortable foam, install LED lights, etc. Will making these changes drive the value down?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Searched this site, 49 USC 32704 and South Carolina regulations high/ low but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm having my 2015 Ultra Classic Low completely rebuilt. New motor, transmission, ECU, primary/ secondary drives, tires, brakes, battery, etc., etc., etc. Federal and state statues are geared more towards cars, not motorcycles and go into great detail about odometer fraud. I DO plan to sell it after completion and WILL tell whomever buys it the previous mileage. Two questions: can I replace the odometer and have it set at zero and where am I supposed to put the federally required sticker stating that the odometer is new???

·
Registered
529 Posts
Fair to partly shitty.

And you?

Sent from here.
Can't complain. 2021 was better than 2020. 2020 was better than 2019. Football for me ended last Sunday, so it's back to guitar building.....

In this moment, though.... Nothing is lacking.

Important to recognize that simple thing during your day. Saul Goodman.

It's all good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,668 Posts
Can't complain. 2021 was better than 2020. 2020 was better than 2019. Football for me ended last Sunday, so it's back to guitar building.....

In this moment, though.... Nothing is lacking.

Important to recognize that simple thing during your day. Saul Goodman.

It's all good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Better call Saul.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new here and think it's okay to put my very post on this thread, so hello everybody. I have a 94 Electra Glide Police Special, 20k original miles. She's been neglected and hasn't ran for several years until finally recently. First Harley after years of owning metrics but it's two wheels and I'm excited to own a classic. She has her issues and some parts have been hard to come by and I'll find the relevant posts to throw those concerns into when I have the chance, hopefully y'all can help steer me into the right direction. Anyway, enough blabbering here's some pics of Lilith
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Engineering
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Engineering
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Gauge Motor vehicle Gas Measuring instrument Technology
Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

1881 - 1896 of 1896 Posts