V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1,904 Posts
I have a 99 Classic. It has a 95" with some preformance mods. It runs good and moves right down the road. We spent 2 weeks this summer riding on her back and pulled the home made trailer. over 3000 trouble free miles. The bike now has almost 38000 and a new preformance motor. Still 95 but this time higher lift cam and preformance heads.

Pictures and photo show on the rebuild is on www.audio-stuff.com look under bike info for pictures and projects for the rebuild.

Anastasia said:
Hey boyz, I got one of those too :brows:
Damn girl, will you putt with me? :whistle: :beer4u: :D

Mine is a '05 Ultra

Thunderheader 2-1
Big Sucker Air Kit
PCIII USB
Mustang Seats & Backrest
Tons of Chrome
Complete HD Skull Collection

Steve

jnvultraclassic said:
I've noticed that there's no thread specifically for us EG owners.

I've got a 2002 Firefighter's Special Ultra Classic. It's been lowered in the rear, baffles removed, stage 1 equipped, and air horns.

I live here in SW Florida and ride every day, weather permitting.:D
I have a EG Classic in the Police Officer's Special Edition. I have it stripped down to about a Street Glide.

Regards,

Bill

billnourse said:
Not sure how to post a pic. here. Will Image Shack Hosting work? Also not sure I have the proper clearance. Do you have to be a premium member to post pics.?

Regards,

Bill
Nuh, u can post IMG from most image hosting sites :D

Seahag said:
maybe so...but then why not "un-stickie" the road king owners thread? let them keep the thread near the top by frequent posting just like everyone else.
Couldnt agree more.
Here is my new 06 Ultra. Absolutely LOVE it. 3,500 miles in 1.5 mths of ownership.
This pix is prior to all the additional chrome I have added.

Stage 1 Air Filter Kit

Does anyone know for sure if the SE or Arlen Ness Big Sucker stage 1 air filter kit will fit a 06 FLHT with a CARB? Ness says they are coming out with a new part for both the 06 CARB & EFI bikes by December. I've heard the 05 stuff with fit the CARB bikes but not the EFI. Shed some light if you can. My Rinehart true duals will be here on Tuesday and I would like to put them on at the same time as the air filter.:dunno:

06RedBaron said:
Couldnt agree more.
Here is my new 06 Ultra. Absolutely LOVE it. 3,500 miles in 1.5 mths of ownership.
This pix is prior to all the additional chrome I have added.
I have one of those also, have had it just a tick over a month now and still grining from ear to ear. :cheers:

Here's my 2001 Ultra Classic P.O.E.

Mike G said:
Does anyone know for sure if the SE or Arlen Ness Big Sucker stage 1 air filter kit will fit a 06 FLHT with a CARB?
Mike,

The Ness will not fit the 2006 FI models because of a change in the throttle body. My information is they will fit the carb model.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bill

21 - 40 of 1,904 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.